Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Cock Tales for Two

Classic
Cock Tales for Two
  Zoom
Our Price:  £2.00
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  80%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Duration: 18 Minutes

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your .mp3 format experience.

Previously published in Impossible Gay Lovers as Bar Pick-Up

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

The bar is packed and bodies press all around. You are selected by a commanding man to be his companion for the night.

Things just seem to happen and you can't recall just when you said yes, but you are so very glad you did. Hot, heavy and full of sensations that really make you feel everything that he is doing and you are doing right back

Here are what some men say about Impossible Gay lovers Directed Erotic Visualisation:

“I found (this) absolutely amazing. I've listened to it twice ... and both times I was there, right on command. There are so few audio stories or visualisations for gay men that this is a very welcome thing indeed. The voice is comforting yet incredibly arousing...”
“I am 26, straight and get regular sex but I have been curious about being with a guy. I just wanted to let you know that I listened to your file and came really hard. Thank you for it...it’s hot!”

Narrated by Essemoh

Audio Re-Mastered* and edited for 2014

Have you ever had a really arousing fantasy and wondered what it would be like for real? Or wanted to have your bi curiosity satisfied safely? Perhaps you have just wanted to be taken by a powerful man who knows what he wants and that you will enjoy? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that....

Impossible Gay Lovers uses the Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation to let you have stunningly erotic Gay sex experiences.

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

*Remastered means the original** audio experience has been digitally enhanced to improve its quality and may have been re-edited and extended for an overall improved listening and erotic experience. **A number of these audios may have been originally published as 'audio books' through sites such as Audible, iTunes & Amazon in themed compilations and single experiences. It is our view that the quality of  'audio book' technology is not the best for this purpose.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
Who needs a swimsuit?
Saturday, 12 August 2017  |  AnonS

This is truly a delightful audio recording of the erotic nature. The woman has a cute & sexy laugh too. You really feel like you are there in the wilderness at night in the arms of a beautiful lady. Thank YOU for making this!

Rating:  
Alluring
Sunday, 30 July 2017  |  anon

Eve's Garden is definitely an exciting new voice for this website! Indeed, I really enjoyed this recording. The production qualities are some of the best that I have heard. Plus, I like the relaxing music that plays in the background. Her voice is very alluring too. At nearly 40 minutes, this is one of the longest experiences for men. For me, what sets this apart from other recordings is that in her visualization she describes both her and the listener having 2 orgasms together. So, I give it credit for being a tad bit less formulaic than most recordings which are all about the buildup to a single climax. In this recording, she describes the gift of a first orgasm and then she makes sure to give you one more before the end of the recording. I think this makes this recording extra sexy and more realistic. Personally, I wish there were a few extra climaxes in the script, but I'm not complaining too much because this is a free title. Still, I give her credit for making a high quality recording that has an extra serving of erotic endurance.