Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Body Work

Body Work
  Zoom
Our Price:  £5.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  40%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Beach WalkBeach Walk
CouplingCoupling
Denial of OrgasmDenial of Orgasm
Relax into PassionRelax into Passion
TriggersTriggers
  (1 Review)

Duration: 28 minutes

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your experience.

Previously published as: Massage

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
body work
Thursday, 22 October 2015  | 

very good just don,t like the use of the word cunt pussys much sexier

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you for your review! We try to interchange the words to please many tastes.Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Things have been a little tense lately and your body is complaining about it! You could really do with a long hot soak in the tub and a back rub from your lover. They are not around so you book a professional massage, one where the body oil is plentiful and warm, scented with hints of more costly essential oils that make your senses swim just a little. Let yourself go and enjoy being touched in just the right way...

Body Work takes you on a fantasy journey that begins on the massage table and ends in back arching, hip pumping ecstasy. Fingers and strong hands have never felt so good!

Narrated by Essemoh

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

What would it be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure of having a strong man pleasure you in every way? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
Amazing
Sunday, 26 November 2017  |  Ruth

Absolutely better than most erotic audio that I have purchased. I really felt like I was there!

Rating:  
So.. f--i-ng.. good!
Thursday, 16 November 2017  |  Charles

This was such a fantastic experience! The blend of relaxation and heavy teasing lead to an amazing orgasm and a delicious afterglow. Highly recommend!