Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Bite Me

Bite Me
  Zoom
Our Price:  £9.99

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

(1 Review)

Duration: 25 Minutes

Previously published as: Vampire Sex

Special Offer:  Order 1 of this item and qualify for another with 50% off.

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Giving in to a Vampire
Tuesday, 4 July 2017  | 

As with all reviews, you should read mine while remembering that I'm speaking from my own sexual background as well as my own sexual preferences. While I try to pick on positives and negatives that a wide audience might be interested in, things will always link back to what is pleasing and not pleasing to me.

I start with this because overall, Essemoh's vampiric adventure, 'Bite Me' is really sexy and does a lot of things right. It's just that some of these things don't necessarily appeal to me.

'Bite Me' is a great mix of BDSM and paranormal interest (I'm into both if it's of any importance). Essemoh sets up a tantalizing scenario where you are completely at the mercy of a vampire who is not just hungry for your blood but also your pleasure.

My favorite part of this audio is actually the opening where Essemoh talks with you a little about the nature of vampires and how they "take what *they* need to give *you* what *you* need." Essemoh is simply delightful. You can hear him smiling as he talks and he has a deliciously horrible laugh. He talks with the glee that comes at watching someone squirm with anticipation and perhaps a little nervousness. He's wicked in all the right ways.

One of the most important details to know about this audio (at least in my opinion) is that your experience is narrated in 3rd person. This means that Essemoh is describing your interactions with a vampire (ex. "He places a pale hand around your bound ankle", etc.) and is not necessarily participating himself.

While the situation is sexy, I personally didn't like the disconnection caused by the 3rd person narrative (I was so hoping that Essemoh was going to play innocent guide into the vampire's lair and then reveal that he was far less harmless all along - I feel he could've done a lot with erotic hypnosis and the Vampire's famed 'mind control').

Others will certainly find that this adds to the monstrous nature of the vampire and will intensify the experience for them. So, please keep that detail in mind before purchasing.

Depending where you stand in regard to 3rd person narration, this title could become one of your favorites if vampires and BDSM are among your top-tier kinks. Disregarding my personal preferences, the scenario is deliciously well executed, building tension slowly with the monster's approach and delivering hard. Essemoh carries that initial 'delight' throughout the entire work and it feels horribly good.

In the end, whether or not to buy depends on asking yourself a few personal questions about preference. But if you find yourself into it, you're sure to have a wickedly good time.

Cheers!

P.S. If they ever do a bundle for paranormal creature experiences, am I the only one would love it to be called 'Fantastic Creatures and where to F*ck Them'?

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you! I agree that iit is difficut sometimes to have Essemoh not be an active participant, but having him close by is comforting and watching...well, a little naughty. Enjoy!

You are taken very deep into this vampire sex experience. The narrator accompanies you and is careful to watch over you but this is not something for the easily frightened. Vampires are overwhelmingly powerful at the best of times, but this experience gives the dazzling creature complete control over you.

Naked and helpless, you are bound hand and foot to a stone altar in the heart of the creature's lair and become his possession. You become a toy for him to use in the most intimate of ways and your complete submission frees you to enjoy the intense pleasure. As he caresses you, licks your skin and gently nips at your sensitive flesh you can feel the anticipation of his all-consuming kiss building. You cannot stop him, you are completely under his control and you want this - for him to take you completely.

That first bite - the moment you feel the sharp prick of his teeth is so intimate and so very erotic. And as he both drains and fills you simultaneously, you rapidly lose all your inhibitions as the pleasures take you to the very edge of consciousness.

Narrated by Essemoh Teepee 

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
hypnotic erotica
Friday, 6 October 2017  |  Allan

good title, interesting and awesome experience

Rating:  
One of Her Best Recordings!
Tuesday, 3 October 2017  |  anon

I listen to this a few weeks and I forgot to write a review. Anyway, a few of the intricate details I have forgotten, but I do remember really enjoying this romantic title. I believe the last 10 minutes were REALLY intense and sexy. Please make more of these visualizations for us good people.

Rating:  
A wet suprise
Monday, 2 October 2017  |  Stine

Loved this! it was so detailed and it was an pleasurable experience