Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Tasting You

Tasting You
  Zoom
Our Price:  £9.99

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Bedroom CouplingBedroom Coupling
Shower TimeShower Time

Duration: 23 Minutes

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your .mp3 format experience.

Previously published as Intimate Oral Play in: Plaything - Impossible Lovers for Women

Special Offer:  Order 1 of this item and qualify for another with 50% off.

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

Oral sex features in the fantasies of many, yet it should be something we all delight in as an essential element of fore, during and after play! Tasting You! does exactly what it says, your knowledgeable and attentive lover tastes you, all of you, everywhere. You only have to lie back, relax and surrender to the delicious sensations of lips, tongue, teeth and fingers exploring every sensitive and erogenous part of your body. So much more than you might imagine.

This experience includes light restraint or bondage, cunnilingus and anilingus as well as the use of fingers and teeth to arouse and satisfy.

Narrated by Essemoh

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

What would it be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure of having a knowledgeable lover pay very detailed attention to you in every way? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases. Here is what one woman said:

'You were the first man to have ever made me cum without even touching myself - your voice was truly the only thing causing me pleasure and it was incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!'

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
hypnotic erotica
Friday, 6 October 2017  |  Allan

good title, interesting and awesome experience

Rating:  
One of Her Best Recordings!
Tuesday, 3 October 2017  |  anon

I listen to this a few weeks and I forgot to write a review. Anyway, a few of the intricate details I have forgotten, but I do remember really enjoying this romantic title. I believe the last 10 minutes were REALLY intense and sexy. Please make more of these visualizations for us good people.

Rating:  
A wet suprise
Monday, 2 October 2017  |  Stine

Loved this! it was so detailed and it was an pleasurable experience