Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Classic
Coffee, Tea or Me?
  Zoom
Our Price:  £7.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  20%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

(1 Review)

Duration: 17 Minutes

This audio has been re-mastered, extended and edited and is available to download in .MP3 format. 

Purchase the license and follow the instructions to download your experience. 

Previously published as part of the  IN-Q-BS Dreams collection as Coffee Shop Liaison.

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Good, but Missed Potential
Saturday, 1 July 2017  | 

I bought this for 3 reasons:

1. Essemoh is narrator

(I adore Essemoh as a speaker. He sounds quite a bit older (so if age is important to you, you may find that a bit distracting). However, he has a soft, comforting way of speaking and his background in erotic meditation/hypnosis is put to good use in getting listeners well in the mood for the scenario (and I won't lie, his accent is really quite nice). He's very personable in speaking and has a very gentle, teasingly playful way of interacting with his listener.)

2. The cafe setting and scenario sounded tempting

(coffee + seduction = yes, all of the YES!)

3. It was on sale for 1.90 GBP ($2.47) - normally this audio is 9.99 GBP or about $13.

So, with those 3 elements in the audio's favor, I took the plunge and added 'Coffee, Tea, or Me?/Coffeeshop Liaison' to my library.

Overall, I did enjoy the audio. The setting and the listener's place in it are very well established. Perhaps it's the writer in me, but I love the simple moment where the audio starts: you're sitting in a cafe, just daydreaming and people watching. It's a pleasing, relatable start and I appreciate things like that.

When Essemoh enters, he's immediately charming and seductive, taking a few tender, sensual actions to get things started. However, I do wish more had been done with this initial interaction. Now, of course, this comes down to personal preference. Some people prefer anonymity and the sex with a stranger crowd is for whom this audio was primarily made.

Still, I wish a bit more creativity, time, and energy had been put into the seduction to give a bit more on the lover's character and why there is such a strong, immediate draw. Again, this is just my personal preference.

Story wise, that's really my only complaint. After the initial meeting, it's a really fun, sexy time with Essemoh's typical good pacing and effective writing.

Outside of that, though, I find myself disappointed that the story listing did not come with a 'sample'/'try me' segment that lets you listen to a small portion of the audio before buying. I've found that many audios include this, but this and a few other do not. I took a risk on this audio because of the 3 reasons above, but at normal price, I would've been a great deal more hesitant to buy.

Furthermore, it should be noted that this audio is about 17 minutes normally for 9.99 GBP or $13. About 5 of those minutes are spent on an introduction and a mental preparation segment that Essemoh seems to include on many of his audios. This opening is a nice touch and puts you in the right state of mind for immersing you into the scenario. However, that means that the coffee shop story is really only about 12 minutes long.

I'm not super familiar with the erotic audio/story market and the appropriate pricing for these materials. I'm certainly no expert on the matter, but 9.99 GBP/$13 for 12 min of new material (if you've listened to Essemoh a lot before) seems a bit steep to me.

In summary, I think most people who buy this audio will enjoy it, particularly if they are a part of that previously mentioned 'you're hotter when I know nothing about you' group. However, I would recommend waiting until there's a sale or a promotion before taking a chance on this.

In the meantime, I'll stick to my Keurig machine.

Cheers!

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you for your review.
We apologise that our older titles do not have samples but at 80% off many are willing to take the risk. DEV is more about quality than quatity and our audios vary in length from 15-45 minutes.
Esseoh is posting his blog this month about 'What price an Orgasm' which explans it more clearly. Enjoy,Coffee Shop Liason is one of our listener's favorites!

You meet in your favourite coffee shop. He touches you, and then it all goes wrong - in such a right way!
You just can’t wait to experience the pleasure and the risk of discovery in a public place…17 unforgettable, uninhibited, erotic minutes that you just couldn't resist.

Extended, re edited and remastered this is a Fantasy you will want to revisit.

Narrated by Essemoh Teepee

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
GAI/O
Thursday, 2 November 2017  |  Franny

It was good and the being put down was good too. Imagery was done well

Rating:  
It Will Scare the Pants Off of You!
Saturday, 21 October 2017  |  aonS

This Halloween treat is better than silly candy! Once again, Jezebel offers a delightful erotic tale about an encounter with a sexy lady. Furthermore, she really does a good job in describing her appearance in this title. It's a bit on the short side, but people once had to pay for this. So, I'm not complaining.

Finally, don't worry about the content. It's not really scary or creepy.

Rating:  
A wet suprise
Monday, 2 October 2017  |  Stine

Loved this! it was so detailed and it was an pleasurable experience