Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

St Andrews Cross

Classic
St Andrews Cross
  Zoom
Our Price:  £2.00
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  80%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Fantasy SpankingFantasy Spanking
Return to My Special PlaceReturn to My Special Place
SingletailSingletail
  (1 Review)

Duration: 30 Minutes

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your .mp3 format experience

Previously published in In-Q-BS Dreams

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
St. Andrews Cross
Friday, 14 October 2016  | 

Sooo many orgasms! This stretched me in so many ways, intense and amazing.

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you for your comments. This is a delicious audio, so glad you were satisfied;-) we have added 20 Orgo$ to your account for leaving a review.

'St Andrews Cross': Is a special erotic audio that allows you to experience sensual bondage and erotic punishment. The St Andrews Cross is a giant X of wood that is in a subterranean place of erotic pleasure and sensual pain. Visit this wicked playground for the senses, discover what it is like to be helpless and at the mercy of a harsh Master. Have an experience that you have only ever fantasized about in a safe yet exciting and arousing way.

Narrated by Essemoh Teepee

Audio Re-Mastered and edited for 2014

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

What would it be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure of surrendering yourself utterly? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
Must have for anyone with a crossdressing fantasy
Saturday, 8 July 2017  |  Anon

Grace goes from supportive partner to ravishing lover in this cross dressing fantasy romp. Very much targeted to guys that fantasize about sharing a love for lingerie with their lovers. If you are one of those guys, you are definitely in for a treat!

Rating:  
Makes one want to learn Welsh . . .
Sunday, 2 July 2017  |  Joanna

You cannot imagine my delight when I discovered that Cwtch was a category of erotic audios.
I had come across things like this before, but I had always thought they were just happy accidents due to a strange alignment of the stars that influenced the writer/speaker's creativity. But no, Cwtch is an actual thing.
This audio is purely focused on capturing that really sweet, tender moment of being held by a lover and emphasizing the care, love, safety, and appreciation radiated by that simple act.
This is a tough sensation to capture for several reasons, but this audio does an excellent job of relaxing you and making you feel loved and held.
Essemoh has a really great voice for this type of material. His voice is very soft and gentle while also maintaining a subtle control that makes you feel secure. His background in erotic meditation and hypnosis is put into play, but it's not overly distracting and doesn't pull you out of the scenario.
This is a great introduction to the Cwtch genre and will certainly have you craving more. It's perfect for when you're feeling a little lonely or a little "affection starved", but aren't quite in the mood for sheet tossing, sweaty back arching sex. It's very relaxing, but furthermore leaves you with a very sweet, warm feeling. It's really nice and may end up being my favorite type of audio.
If I do have anything negative to say about this audio, it's purely from a creative/preference based stand point and is more of a suggestion rather than pointing out an actual flaw. I won't dwell too much on it, but it would be nice if there were a bit more action in the course of the audio. For instance, describing both partners getting into bed, feeling the cool of the sheets and then the slow warmth as he slides his arms around your waist, etc. Again, this is preference and really, the audio is still very enjoyable on its own.
For newcomers to this category, it can seem a little strange since more often than not, Cwtch audios don't have any sort of goal to build up to. Usually, erotic audios build their stories and actions around the climax/the 'big' orgasm. Cwtch audios don't really have that (at least in my experience with them) so if this is your first, it may be good to keep that in mind. If there is a 'goal' here, it's very subtle and it's all about you reaching the height of being relaxed and loved.
I definitely recommend that you give Cwtch a try and this is a great one to start with. But as I said, prepare to immediately come back for the entire Cwtch series once you've heard this one. Cwtch is a feeling that's very difficult to stop craving.
Cheers!

Rating:  
Immersed in Grace's voice
Saturday, 1 July 2017  |  Wayne

Grace's smooth, sultry voice draws you in to the experience. The second sexbot experience definitely steps it up from the first round. Superb immersive experience.