Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Relax into Passion

Classic
Relax into Passion
  Zoom
Our Price:  £7.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  20%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Duration: 14 Minutes

Previously published in Experience the Fantasy.

Re-mastered and available to download in .mp3 format for maximum playability

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

This 14-minute experience sets the scene for what is to come. Truly find yourself relaxing into the passion of the erotic sensations that are being described. The power of Directed Erotic Visualisation(c) is in creating the very real feeling that you are there, having a most intimate and very personal experience.

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

This is the first audio in the 'Training' series of experiences that are for beginners and newcomers to the power of Directed Erotic Visualisation

"I didn't expect much when I started listening to this but boy was I wrong. I came multiple times and actually squirted for the first time in my life! I tried it again a little later and it was hard to keep from coming right away - that made it even more intense and I squirted again!! I never want to be without this recording!"

"I never thought anyone could cum without any physical stimulation whatsoever and just listening to this with my eyes closed I had two AMAZING orgasms. The tension between each was almost unbearable. And the voice was so seductive and alluring. Just wow."

You have to experience it to believe it, experience the fantasy...

Narrated by Essemoh

Audio Re-Mastered* and edited for 2014

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion. 

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
Lose yourself...
Sunday, 17 September 2017  |  Carrie

Being a bit of a control freak, it was hard to let go at first but I was soo glad I did.