Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Peep Show

Peep Show
  Zoom
Our Price:  £5.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  40%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

(1 Review)

Duration: 18 Minutes

Available to download now in /MP3 format

Previously published as: Watch Me

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Peep show
Thursday, 5 May 2016  | 

Perfect peep show. I was drawn in from the first word. Jezebel's exquisite voice envelopes me in a cloud of passion and sparkles.

The voyeur watches from a window as she plays with herself and she guides him to his own ecstasy.

Intensely erotic and so sexy!

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you! We are credited your account with Ogo$ for taking the time to review our products. Enjoy.

Watch me! You have seen her before. You know the one. She is so hot, but you just haven't been able to get up the nerve to talk to her. She lives just across the way. You watch her from afar, fantasizing about what it would be like to have her. Once or twice you have even followed her for a short while, enjoying the way her hips move and her hair swings as she walks. You are in your room one time and look out the window - there she is! You settle in to wait and see what will happen this time. Does she know you are watching her? It seems as though she is putting on a show just for you, so it's okay. It's as though you can hear her talking to you, and she is saying, "Go ahead, watch me…."

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
Amazing
Sunday, 26 November 2017  |  Ruth

Absolutely better than most erotic audio that I have purchased. I really felt like I was there!

Rating:  
So.. f--i-ng.. good!
Thursday, 16 November 2017  |  Charles

This was such a fantastic experience! The blend of relaxation and heavy teasing lead to an amazing orgasm and a delicious afterglow. Highly recommend!