Payment

Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro 

For your convenience Alternatepress Ltd is all that appears on your credit card or bank statement.

For technical and legal reasons we can only accept valid credit or debit cards where the account holders are over 18.

Prices here are shown in GBP£ NOT USD$

(Roughly $1.5 = £1*)

*please note that exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis so check with your card provider for their current ForEx rates

FOLLOW US

Touching Couples: Intimacy

Our Price:  £19.99

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Purchase a license and follow the instructions to download your synchronised .MP3 stereo audio

Previously published as Couples in Touch:Intimacy

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

The first in the series, this audio guided session is about intimacy and sensual connection.

You will come to know the power of touch, the intensity of desire and the simple pleasure of being together. As you listen, you and your partner will be encouraged to intimately explore one another with all your senses.
Your total focus will be on your partner’s sensations and pleasure. You will learn to listen to their body, anticipate their needs, and relish the sensation of giving them extreme sensual pleasure without an end goal in mind. All you are required to do is to relax, listen to us and just let go.

Often couples find that is not easy to talk about what they want to do to and with each other during sex. Partners may want to talk to each other, to tell each other how good it feels or to ask for something they would like but they can be hesitant or even embarrassed. The Touching Couples series of Better Sex audios can help to relax you and ease your inhibitions. It is as though each of you has a private mentor giving you advice and guidance on what to do to help your lovemaking to be even better.

These audios are designed to be experienced by couples together, with both partners listening to a different, but synchronised audio channel at the same time. They work best with the use of ear bud type stereo headphones that you can split apart so each partner can have a earpiece to listen to their audio channel. These audios are not a passive experience. You are guided and directed as you get closer and follow our advice to enjoy each other to the max.

Touching Couples - In Touch with Pleasure

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Rating:  
Who needs a swimsuit?
Saturday, 12 August 2017  |  AnonS

This is truly a delightful audio recording of the erotic nature. The woman has a cute & sexy laugh too. You really feel like you are there in the wilderness at night in the arms of a beautiful lady. Thank YOU for making this!

Rating:  
Alluring
Sunday, 30 July 2017  |  anon

Eve's Garden is definitely an exciting new voice for this website! Indeed, I really enjoyed this recording. The production qualities are some of the best that I have heard. Plus, I like the relaxing music that plays in the background. Her voice is very alluring too. At nearly 40 minutes, this is one of the longest experiences for men. For me, what sets this apart from other recordings is that in her visualization she describes both her and the listener having 2 orgasms together. So, I give it credit for being a tad bit less formulaic than most recordings which are all about the buildup to a single climax. In this recording, she describes the gift of a first orgasm and then she makes sure to give you one more before the end of the recording. I think this makes this recording extra sexy and more realistic. Personally, I wish there were a few extra climaxes in the script, but I'm not complaining too much because this is a free title. Still, I give her credit for making a high quality recording that has an extra serving of erotic endurance.