Top Sellers
Triple XXX
Sugar Daddy

Sugar Daddy£12.99   £10.39

Let Essemoh take you back to a time when all those tingles were brand new in this XXX Impossible Lovers for Women experience. Nothing is as sweet as this special experience with your Sugar Daddy.

Triple XXX
Castle Keep

Castle Keep£12.99   £10.39

#eeafa award winner Essemoh Teepee has quite the extreme fantasy experience for you in this TripleXXX Impossible Lovers for Women tour de force! A Spanksgiving night you will never forget in Castle Keep. Not for the feint of heart...

NEW
Be My Valentine

Be My Valentine£6.99   £5.59

Voice of a RockStar wants to treat you to a special evening. Al he is asks is: Be My Valentine? In this sensual eSb Audio Erotica experience he will give you much more than flowers and candy.

Peep Show

Peep Show
  Zoom
Our Price:  £7.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  20%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

(1 Review)

Purchase a download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions on the license to take you to a download page to download your experience.

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Peep show
Thursday, 5 May 2016  | 

Perfect peep show. I was drawn in from the first word. Jezebel's exquisite voice envelopes me in a cloud of passion and sparkles.

The voyeur watches from a window as she plays with herself and she guides him to his own ecstasy.

Intensely erotic and so sexy!

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you! We are credited your account with Ogo$ for taking the time to review our products. Enjoy.

Watch me! You have seen her before. You know the one. She is so hot, but you just haven't been able to get up the nerve to talk to her. She lives just across the way. You watch her from afar, fantasizing about what it would be like to have her. Once or twice you have even followed her for a short while, enjoying the way her hips move and her hair swings as she walks. You are in your room one time and look out the window - there she is! You settle in to wait and see what will happen this time. Does she know you are watching her? It seems as though she is putting on a show just for you, so it's okay. It's as though you can hear her talking to you, and she is saying, "Go ahead, watch me…."

These experiences have been produced with sexually explicit fantasy themes in mind. The audio track uses the Directed Erotic Visualisation© technique to immerse the listeners in an extremely erotic encounter. Directed Erotic Visualisation© is not an audio book, it is so much more. This unique experience puts you into the very heart of the story, allowing you to feel all the sensations for real.

Here is what some listeners have said:
” What I can’t believe is how deep into my head she got, bringing everything to life in vivid color.”
“I have never experienced a hands-free orgasm before, sensational! More please!”
"I absolutely exploded! WOW!"

Narrated by Jezebel
For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.
Warning: Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery while listening to or for at least 30 minutes after your experience.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
An Invitation to My Special Place

An Invitation to My Special Place£9.99   £7.99

Do you want to take up my Invitation? For the very first time I invite you to visit My Special Place where I take my unique and very personal pleasures. I will hand you over to the incomparable Nightingale to take you on a tour of my Pleasure Palace before she attends to your every pleasure. Experience intense pleasure in this unique Impossible Lovers for Men experience.

Classic
I Want - to suck your co*k

I Want - to suck your co*k£12.99   £10.39

Jezebel is a very, very passionate and determined woman. When she wants something she does everything, and anything she can to get it. What she wants right now is to devour you. I Want to Suck Your Co*k is an extra special TripleXXX Fantasy Sex for Men 

Triple XXX
MILF+1

MILF+1£12.99   £10.39

Jezebel invites you to "help out" with the "education" of her innocent daughter 'Lila.  You have given me so much pleasure, so, how about Milf+1-?  I would like you to do the same for my daughter. In this TripleXXX Fantasy Sex for Men experience she is innocent, so lovely. Wouldn't you like to be her first?"

Naughty Nurse!

Naughty Nurse!£9.99   £7.99

She is such a Naughty Nurse! You know you have thought about it before. Waiting in the sterile room, a hospital bed--a sexy nurse in a short white dress making you feel so much better.  This Fantasy Sex for Men experience  shows Jezebel is willing to do anything it takes to get the job done. “Just lay back and relax, I promise it won’t hurt a bit.”

Triple XXX
Splash!

Splash!£12.99   £10.39

Jezebel is a Squirter and when she has an orgasm all over you the warm Silver Showers© cover you in pleasure. This TripleXXX experience for Men is a delicious introduction to the experience of very wet orgasms. Go ahead, make her Squirt! but put a towel down, this could get messy!