Top Sellers
Triple XXX
Sugar Daddy

Sugar Daddy£12.99   £10.39

Let Essemoh take you back to a time when all those tingles were brand new in this XXX Impossible Lovers for Women experience. Nothing is as sweet as this special experience with your Sugar Daddy.

Triple XXX
Castle Keep

Castle Keep£12.99   £10.39

#eeafa award winner Essemoh Teepee has quite the extreme fantasy experience for you in this TripleXXX Impossible Lovers for Women tour de force! A Spanksgiving night you will never forget in Castle Keep. Not for the feint of heart...

NEW
Be My Valentine

Be My Valentine£6.99   £5.59

Voice of a RockStar wants to treat you to a special evening. Al he is asks is: Be My Valentine? In this sensual eSb Audio Erotica experience he will give you much more than flowers and candy.

Let Me be Your First

Let Me be Your First
  Zoom
Our Price:  £7.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  20%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Cock Tales for TwoCock Tales for Two

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your .mp3 format experience.

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

This DEV experience was produced in response to several requests for erotic hypnotic experiences that would explore the sensations of gay sex where it might be new or unfamiliar territory. A gentle and sensual seduction by an older, more experienced man as an introduction for newcomers and the bi-curious.
A quiet room, a comfortable sofa and two guys getting to know each other, just a little better. The older man is sensitive and understanding, yet firm and in control. The play is gentle and exploratory, yet exciting and arousing. The feel of skin on skin, knowing fingers and a mouth that is used to giving pleasure raises the temperature. This experience is limited to oral sex, frottage and mutual masturbation.

Directed Erotic Visualisation© is not an audio book, it is so much more. This unique experience puts you in to the very heart of the story, allowing you to feel all the sensations for real.

Here is what some listeners have said:

“I cannot believe how many orgasms I just had! This is incredible. I am still shaking and can’t wait to do it again! Love it!”

“The voice, the exquisite story, the raw power of surrender. I have never experienced anything like this. I am hooked. Please do it again and again and…

"Usually, when I listen to these [audio stories] I fall asleep and nothing happens but with you I cum over and over again. Mm your audios leave me breathless and trembling and I love how you add a little aftercare at the end of your audios, Sir. While I continue trembling and gasping from my orgasms I can still feel you soothing me and my body down from an intense high leaving goosebumps all over my body and my nipples hard and aching for more"

Narrated by Essemoh

Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery while listening to or for at least 30 minutes your experience.

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
Against the Wall

Against the Wall£9.99   £7.99

A blind date in a wine bar turns uber hot in this intense Impossible Gay Lovers experience. When Essemoh shows up and takes charge, your lust cannot be denied. Before you know it you're in an alley Against the Wall and he wont stop until your are both satisfied.

Classic
Cock Tales for Two

Cock Tales for Two£9.99   £7.99

Essemoh joins you for a quiet drink in a bar- just to talk , but somehow Impossible Gay Lovers seduction turns in to so much more than Cocktales for Two!

Every Inch of You

Every Inch of You£9.99   £7.99

Essemoh is always happy to give as good as he gets. He is taking Every Inch of You and looking to give you even more in return. Hot, hungry and full of passion, let the need take you to places you’ve never even dreamed of. This Impossible Gay Lovers experience is sure to get your blood boiling on a cold winter’s eve.

First Time: anal

First Time: anal£9.99   £7.99

Next in the First Time Series this Impossible Gay Lovers experience takes you deeper. Just breathe and relax while Essemoh  leads you on a journey of pure pleasure. In First Time: Anal he is willing to give you what you need, take all that you can.

First Time: Massage Happy Ending

First Time: Massage Happy Ending£9.99   £7.99

The next episode in the First Time Series from Impossible Gay Lovers delivers you into the very experienced hands of a very special Masseur. Just breathe, lie back and relax while Essemoh's knowing hands and fingers take you on another journey of pure pleasure with a Massage: Happy Ending. 

Classic
Succubus: Impossible Gay Lovers

Succubus: Impossible Gay Lovers£9.99   £7.99

You wake up in your bed to discover a presence there with you, in your bedroom. Fantasmic mythic beings who come to men in their beds and give them incredible erotic pleasures are sometimes known as Succubi. Essemoh has played with the Succubus myth just a little to let you have your very own Impossible Gay Lovers version.