Top Sellers
eeafa
A Little Appreciation

A Little Appreciation£9.99   £0.00

Top Secret Audio is your Baby Girl in this Triple XXX Audio Erotica experience. She will just do anything for her 'Daddy'- Just let her show you A Little Appreciation !

NEW
A Little Lesson

A Little Lesson£9.99   £0.00

Top Secret Audio is your Baby Girl in this Triple XXX Audio Erotica experience. She will just do anything for her 'Daddy'- She just needs A Little Lesson.

Orgasm Command

Orgasm Command£12.99   £0.00

Orgasm Command; one of the most listened to erotic audio experiences for Women. A classic, digitally re-mastered Directed Erotic Visualisation experience, narrated by Essemoh at his most commanding and demanding. Be prepared to come very hard for him

Follow Me

Classic
Follow Me
  Zoom
Our Price:  £7.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  20%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Duration: 14 Minutes

Available to download now in .MP3 format.

Previously published as 'Stalking Me' in: Fantasy Sex 2 - Impossible Lovers for Men

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

Are you following me? A cozy pub, a winter's night, and a chance encounter. You want her so desperately you will do anything to have her. She seems to be giving you all the right signs and you get aroused, but then she disappears out into the night. Following her tracks, you hunt her down like an animal in heat, following her trail, a glimpse of her curves, a waft of her musky scent. An abandoned warehouse, a length of rope and a dark lust make it possible for your fantasy to come true. Even our darkest desires can be made real if we want them enough.

This experience is edgy and risky, a darker fantasy that you might not want to admit to...

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

What would it be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure of having a beautiful woman in every way? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases

Narrated by Jezebel

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
An Invitation to My Special Place

An Invitation to My Special Place£9.99   £7.99

Do you want to take up my Invitation? For the very first time I invite you to visit My Special Place where I take my unique and very personal pleasures. I will hand you over to the incomparable and stunningly hot Nightingale to take you on a tour of my Pleasure Palace before she attends to your every pleasure.What would it be like to have the sensations, experience, the intense pleasure of having beautiful women at your command?

Classic
I Want - to suck your cock

I Want - to suck your cock£12.99   £10.39

Jezebel is a very, very passionate and determined woman. When she wants something she does everything, and anything she can to get it. What she wants right now ... is to swallow your cock! An extra special DEV experience for Men.

TripleXXX Audios give just a little more...

Triple XXX
MILF+1

MILF+1£12.99   £10.39

MILF+1: Jezebel invites you to "help out" with the "education" of her innocent daughter and asks you, "I have a special favor to ask of you tonight. You have been so good to me, given me sooo much pleasure. Now, I would like you to do the same for my daughter. She is innocent, so lovely and I want her first time to be something special. Would you like to be her first?"

TripleXXX experiences give  just a little more...

Peep Show

Peep Show£9.99   £7.99

You are looking out of your window. Will she show herself again? She has done before and you have watched her...do everything. Her light goes on and you settle in for some very hot viewing.

Jezebel gives you a show that you will not easily forget.

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.