Top Sellers
eeafa
A Little Appreciation

A Little Appreciation£9.99   £0.00

Top Secret Audio is your Baby Girl in this Triple XXX Audio Erotica experience. She will just do anything for her 'Daddy'- Just let her show you A Little Appreciation !

NEW
A Little Lesson

A Little Lesson£9.99   £0.00

Top Secret Audio is your Baby Girl in this Triple XXX Audio Erotica experience. She will just do anything for her 'Daddy'- She just needs A Little Lesson.

Orgasm Command

Orgasm Command£12.99   £0.00

Orgasm Command; one of the most listened to erotic audio experiences for Women. A classic, digitally re-mastered Directed Erotic Visualisation experience, narrated by Essemoh at his most commanding and demanding. Be prepared to come very hard for him

St Andrews Cross

Classic
St Andrews Cross
  Zoom
Our Price:  £7.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  20%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Fantasy SpankingFantasy Spanking
Return to My Special PlaceReturn to My Special Place
SingletailSingletail
  (1 Review)

Duration: 30 Minutes

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your .mp3 format experience

Previously published in In-Q-BS Dreams

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
St. Andrews Cross
Friday, 14 October 2016  | 

Sooo many orgasms! This stretched me in so many ways, intense and amazing.

Was this helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you for your comments. This is a delicious audio, so glad you were satisfied;-) we have added 20 Orgo$ to your account for leaving a review.

'St Andrews Cross': Is a special erotic audio that allows you to experience sensual bondage and erotic punishment. The St Andrews Cross is a giant X of wood that is in a subterranean place of erotic pleasure and sensual pain. Visit this wicked playground for the senses, discover what it is like to be helpless and at the mercy of a harsh Master. Have an experience that you have only ever fantasized about in a safe yet exciting and arousing way.

Narrated by Essemoh Teepee

Audio Re-Mastered and edited for 2014

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

What would it be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure of surrendering yourself utterly? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
Denial of Orgasm

Denial of Orgasm£9.99   £7.99

Denial of Orgasm
This session uses the technique to take you to the brink of release ... and keep you there, trembling, aching, wanting. When you are finally given permission the result is stunning.

Classic
Dungeon Sex - Surrender and Submission

Dungeon Sex - Surrender and Submission£9.99   £7.99

Dungeon Sex is s deeply erotic immersive full on BDSM experience. You are taken down the steps to a place of sensual torture. There you have little choice other than to take everything that is done to you, surrendering and submitting to every demand of an inventive and demanding Master.

Fantasy Spanking

Fantasy Spanking£9.99   £7.99

Fantasy Spanking is a  Directed Erotic Visualisation(c) fantasy sexual experience that takes the female listener to a place where she has no choice other than to submit to a little delicious Over The Knee humiliation and discipline at the hands of her dominant lover.
Have you been a naughty girl? Do you deserve a spanking? Sometimes being bad can be oh, so very, very good.

eeafa
Gentlemen's Club

Gentlemen's Club£12.99   £10.39

Essemoh is taking you to a  Gentlemen's Club that has an audience of wealthy and distinguished men who like to watch you-- with not one, but two men. They all desire you in this intense XXX  eSensual Erotic Audio Awards nominee!

Classic
Machine Sex

Machine Sex£12.99   £10.39

What would it be like to feel the sensations of the implacable pounding of a mechanical lover?

"I never thought anyone could cum without any physical stimulation whatsoever and just listening to this with my eyes closed I had two AMAZING orgasms. The tension between each was almost unbearable. And the voice was so seductive and alluring." 

BDSM experiences  that take you deep into the darker places of sexual experience.

Triple XXX
Mine to Use

Mine to Use£12.99   £10.39

Mating with a demanding and relentless lover who takes yo in every way  they can is what Mine to Use is all about You are overwhelmed, surrendering yourself to pleasure and becoming Essemoh's toy to use as he desires. It's enough to make you shiver...

TripleXXX experiences give just a little more...  

Classic
Please Me! - Surrender and Submission

Please Me! - Surrender and Submission£9.99   £7.99

You have given yourself to me, your Master, to obey my very intimate directions. Show Me--and yourself, that you can do everything I demand of you. Fulfil the desire to give everything and receive pleasure in return.

A deeply erotic D/S experience to answer your need to explore submitting to a masterful lover, Essemoh will take you to pleasure... and beyond.

Return to My Special Place

Return to My Special Place£9.99   £7.99

Return to My Special Place, takes you back to a place of leather bonds and dominance, sensual excess and overwhelming eroticism. A dark and secret place of erotic torture and extreme sensual pleasure.

What would it be like to feel helpless under the total control of a harsh loving Master?

BDSM experiences that take you deep into the darker places of sexual experience.