Top Sellers
Classic
Green Man

Green Man£9.99

They say that deep in the forest glade, hidden in plain sight, lives The Green Man. The upcoming birth of summer has whet his appetite and when you stumble into his lair he will have his fill of you, over and over again. Let Essemoh lead you into the woods in this other worldly experience from the Impossible Gay Lovers series.

Bite Me

Bite Me£9.99

In Bite Me! you are taken very deep into this Vampire Sex experience. The narrator (Essemoh Teepee) accompanies you and is careful to watch over you but this is not something for the easily frightened. Vampires are overwhelmingly powerful at the best of times, but this experience gives the dazzling creature complete control of you in every way.

Triple XXX
Dragon Sexxx

Dragon Sexxx£12.99

Sometimes My Special Place has visitors from different places, times and even realms of existence. The Dragon is one such visitor, a creature of great virility and animal power. in this TripleXXX Taboo experience for women, you get to meet one of mythology's most wonderful beings. This experience features graphic audio imagery involving sex with a non-human being in 3D Holophonic sound.

Bite Me

Bite Me
  Zoom
Our Price:  £9.99

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Duration: 25 Minutes

Previously published as: Vampire Sex

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

You are taken very deep into this vampire sex experience. The narrator accompanies you and is careful to watch over you but this is not something for the easily frightened. Vampires are overwhelmingly powerful at the best of times, but this experience gives the dazzling creature complete control over you.

Naked and helpless, you are bound hand and foot to a stone altar in the heart of the creature's lair and become his possession. You become a toy for him to use in the most intimate of ways and your complete submission frees you to enjoy the intense pleasure. As he caresses you, licks your skin and gently nips at your sensitive flesh you can feel the anticipation of his all-consuming kiss building. You cannot stop him, you are completely under his control and you want this - for him to take you completely.

That first bite - the moment you feel the sharp prick of his teeth is so intimate and so very erotic. And as he both drains and fills you simultaneously, you rapidly lose all your inhibitions as the pleasures take you to the very edge of consciousness.

Narrated by Essemoh Teepee 

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
A Shocking Experience!

A Shocking Experience!£12.99   £2.47

A Shocking Experience. At 30 minutes long this experience crams in bondage, discipline, forced masturbation with fingers and toys, erotic electro-stimulation, oral sex, spanking and of course many, many orgasms. Looking for an intense experience? Essemoh is in top form in this TripleXXX experience for women.

Classic
Denial of Orgasm

Denial of Orgasm£9.99   £1.90

Denial of Orgasm
This session uses the technique to take you to the brink of release ... and keep you there, trembling, aching, wanting. When you are finally given permission the result is stunning.

Triple XXX
Dr. Do Me!

Dr. Do Me!£12.99   £2.47

That dreaded visit to the Doctor's office becomes a very personal and intimate experience.Have you ever daydreamed about those knowing hands exploring more thoroughly than they should? Those expert fingers going where they really shouldn't? Nearly 28 minutes of Medical Malpractice just for you. It is your turn next- The Doctor is ready for you...

TripleXXX experiences give just a little more...

Triple XXX
Gentlemen's Club

Gentlemen's Club£12.99

The fantasy of two big strong men together paying intimate attention to you is a seductive one. When it takes place in front of an audience of other distinguished and wealthy men who all want you in the worst possible way... well, that is just plain wicked!

Triple XXX experiences give just a little more!

Make You Mine

Make You Mine£9.99

Make You Mine is the second experience in the Vampire Sex series. The narrator (Essemoh Teepee) is waiting in the shadows as your desire grows to unbearable heights. To give a Vampire life and warmth so they can love you is worth every drop of your essence... In Holophonic 3D Audio to take you deeper.