Top Sellers
Classic
The Bear

The Bear£9.99   £0.00

A classic digitally remastered Directed Erotic Visualisation experience. for gay/bi-curious men. Essemoh is a great bear of a man, strong and overwhelming, yet, sensitive and understanding. Let The Bear lead you through this sensual gay experience. The most listened to gay audio. Highly praised and recommended!

Classic
Pleasure Cruise

Pleasure Cruise£9.99   £0.00

In this Fantasy Sex for men experience sail away with Jezebel and enjoy luxuriously erotic sex on the ocean wave to the full.  Take a Pleasure Cruise and feel the motion as you  Experience the Fantasy.

Classic
Against the Wall

Against the Wall£9.99   £1.90

Alley Lover. This is a 22-minute experience that places you waiting in anticipation of meeting a stranger in a wine bar. The excitement is overwhelming when he arrives and takes command of you. His touch makes you tremble so you canít resist any longer. A wild sensual experience in the nearby alley follows. Intense!

My King

Classic
My King
  Zoom
Our Price:  £1.90
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  81%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Duration: 17 Minutes

Previously published as: Scheherazade

Re-mastered and edited for 2014

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

Jezebel is going to make you her Master in an intensely erotic fantasy.

You will become a King to her Scheherazade, feeling her with you, having her worship you.  For nearly seventeen minutes Jezebel transports you deep into the sensual Harem of the Great King where she is a humble servant.

If you know the tales of Scheherazade from the 1001 Arabian Nights you might have some idea of just what is in in store for you. Jezebel becomes your erotic toy and you the all-powerful potentate.

Audio Re-Mastered* and edited for 2014

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

What would it be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure of having a beautiful woman minister to your needs in every way? Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases.

Narrated by Jezebel

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

*Remastered means the original** audio experience has been digitally enhanced to improve its quality and may have been re-edited and extended for an overall improved listening and erotic experience. **A number of these audios may have been originally published as 'audio books' through sites such as Audible, iTunes & Amazon in themed compilations and single experiences. It is our view that the quality of  'audio book' technology is not the best for this purpose.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
Follow Me

Follow Me£9.99   £1.90

You want her so desperately you will do anything to have her. Jezebel seems to be giving you all the right signs and you get aroused, but then she disappears out into the night! What do you do? You follow her of course! Follow Me through the night until the time is right. Edgy, dark and sensual, this experience is not for the feint of heart.

Triple XXX
Yes Milord

Yes Milord£12.99

Yes, Milord. A virgin for the taking. You are the Lord of the Manor and your word is law. A beautiful ripe innocent takes your fancy and she is honour bound to give you just what you desire. Exercise your rights and be her first.

Narrated by the luscious Jezebel, who takes you by the hand as you learn just what Droit de Seignior actually means!