Top Sellers
Classic
Pleasure Cruise

Pleasure Cruise£9.99   £0.00

In this Fantasy Sex for men experience sail away with Jezebel and enjoy luxuriously erotic sex on the ocean wave to the full.  Take a Pleasure Cruise and feel the motion as you  Experience the Fantasy.

Classic
The Bear

The Bear£9.99   £0.00

A classic digitally remastered Directed Erotic Visualisation experience. for gay/bi-curious men. Essemoh is a great bear of a man, strong and overwhelming, yet, sensitive and understanding. Let The Bear lead you through this sensual gay experience. The most listened to gay audio. Highly praised and recommended!

Classic
Hauntingly Familiar

Hauntingly Familiar£9.99   £0.00

Jezebel is a lusciously erotic phantom who is Hauntingly Familiar and needs your desire to materialise and enjoy the pleasures of her flesh once more. You are the lucky object of her lust and she will do anything to arouse and satisfy you in this Fantasy Sex for Men experience. This Familiar will Haunt your memories for a long time.

Against the Wall

Classic
Against the Wall
  Zoom
Our Price:  £9.99

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Cock Tales for TwoCock Tales for Two

Duration: 22 Minutes

Purchase a .pdf format download license using the shopping cart. Follow the instructions printed on the license to download your .mp3 format experience.

Previously published as Alley Lover in Impossible Gay Lovers 2: Illicit Encounters, a compilation for Gay and Bi-curious men.

Special Offer:  Order 1 of this item and qualify for another with 50% off.

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

Against the Wall. This intense and immersive audio experience places you waiting in anticipation of meeting a stranger in a wine bar. The excitement is overwhelming when he arrives and takes command of you. His touch makes you tremble so you can’t resist your urges or his demands any longer. You want everything he can give, right now! A wild sensual experience in the nearby alley follows.

Impossible Gay Lovers uses the Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation to let you have stunningly erotic gay sex experiences. Have you ever had a really arousing fantasy and wondered what it would be like for real? To have your bi curiosity satisfied and have wild sex in an alley?

Directed Erotic Visualisation is designed to achieve just that in most cases. Here are what some men say:

“This is what I dream of!” “That is one of the best audios I've ever heard! So well done. Your accent makes it that much more sensual. Loved it!”

'I could imagine everything in my head. It took me 5 minutes to calm down. I NEED more of these. Make them dirtier!!'

Narrated by Essemoh

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
Cock Tales for Two

Cock Tales for Two£9.99

Your are having a quiet drink in a bar and this guy sits down next to you and begins to talk to you, just talk...

Later you can't recall how he got you into his bed, perhaps he just talked you into it...

You feel so good and so glad he did all those things to you.

Classic
Good, Clean Fun

Good, Clean Fun£9.99

Good Clean Fun: A shower after a good work out is always pleasant. This time there is someone in the steam who you have wanted for a long time. Nothing is said, but you both know what you want, and you take it from each other. This audio experience is all about good, clean, slippery sex.

Let Me be Your First

Let Me be Your First£9.99

This DEV experience was produced in response to several requests for erotic hypnotic experiences that would explore the sensations of gay sex where it might be new or unfamiliar territory. A gentle and sensual seduction by an older, more experienced man as an introduction for newcomers and the bi-curious.

Classic
Succubus: Impossible Gay Lovers

Succubus: Impossible Gay Lovers£9.99

You wake up in your bed to discover a presence there with you, in your bedroom. Fantasmic mythic beings who come to men in their beds and give them incredible erotic pleasures are sometimes known as Succubi and women get to have Incubi. We have played with the myth just a little to let you have your very own Gay Succubus.

Triple XXX
The Toy

The Toy£12.99

Would you like to be my Toy? Almost 15 minutes of subjugation and dominance by a masterful older man. Harder edged interactions of the submissive kind for Gay and Bi curious men.