Top Sellers
Classic
The Bear

The Bear£9.99   £0.00

A classic digitally remastered Directed Erotic Visualisation experience. for gay/bi-curious men. Essemoh is a great bear of a man, strong and overwhelming, yet, sensitive and understanding. Let The Bear lead you through this sensual gay experience. The most listened to gay audio. Highly praised and recommended!

Classic
Pleasure Cruise

Pleasure Cruise£9.99   £0.00

In this Fantasy Sex for men experience sail away with Jezebel and enjoy luxuriously erotic sex on the ocean wave to the full.  Take a Pleasure Cruise and feel the motion as you  Experience the Fantasy.

Classic
Against the Wall

Against the Wall£9.99   £1.90

Alley Lover. This is a 22-minute experience that places you waiting in anticipation of meeting a stranger in a wine bar. The excitement is overwhelming when he arrives and takes command of you. His touch makes you tremble so you canít resist any longer. A wild sensual experience in the nearby alley follows. Intense!

Naughty Girl

Naughty Girl
  Zoom
Our Price:  £1.90
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  81%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

(1 Review)

Duration: 13 Minutes

Previously published as She Misbehaves in Impossible Lovers for Men 2

Average Rating (1 Review):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Awesome Holiday
Friday, 4 December 2015  | 

Great job on the new Happy Holidays title for men! I have purchased several of your titles, but this newest one( that is free) is your best one yet! Please make more heterosexual anal sex titles!
Jezebel is awesome! I think an interesting idea for anal title would be a virtual date with a woman who is "saving herself for marriage" but is only open to having backdoor sex.

This review has not been appraised.

Response:

Thank you for the feedback,we have passed your comments to Jezebel. We actually do have a new anal experience coming out soon and will take your comments into consideration. Happy Holidays

Jezebel often misbehaves! She snuggles with you in your ruined bed after a long night of hard sex and she still wants more. This hot and horny woman takes you to the brink of release again and again, working on your body with all her skill and experience before delivering some very real erotic pleasure. Jezebel can be a really naughty girl but she really puts her all into her work.

Narrated by Jezebel

Audio Re-Mastered* and edited for 2014

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion.

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

*Remastered means the original** audio experience has been digitally enhanced to improve its quality and may have been re-edited and extended for an overall improved listening and erotic experience. **A number of these audios may have been originally published as 'audio books' through sites such as Audible, iTunes & Amazon in themed compilations and single experiences. It is our view that the quality of  'audio book' technology is not the best for this purpose.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Do Me Harder

Do Me Harder£9.99

Sometimes we can be with the one who makes our heart beat a little faster and sometimes we can't. A little molding, some liquid latex and you have a perfect substitute that comes in very handy for the times you are missing that special someone. While a substitute might get the job done, there is nothing like the real thing and when you are finally together you want all of what you have been missing - and more.

Classic
Giving Great Head

Giving Great Head£9.99   £1.90

What it would be like to have the sensations, experience the intense pleasure, of having a beautiful woman adoring you and worshiping your body? Jezebel just laps it up as she Gives Great Head!

Classic
I Want - to suck your cock

I Want - to suck your cock£12.99   £2.47

Jezebel is a very, very passionate and determined woman. When she wants something she does everything, and anything she can to get it. What she wants right now ... is to swallow your cock! An extra special DEV experience for Men.

TripleXXX Audios give just a little more...