Top Sellers
Classic
Pleasure Cruise

Pleasure Cruise£9.99   £0.00

In this Fantasy Sex for men experience sail away with Jezebel and enjoy luxuriously erotic sex on the ocean wave to the full.  Take a Pleasure Cruise and feel the motion as you  Experience the Fantasy.

FREE
Hauntingly Familiar

Hauntingly Familiar£9.99   £0.00

Jezebel is a lusciously erotic phantom who is Hauntingly Familiar and needs your desire to materialise and enjoy the pleasures of her flesh once more. You are the lucky object of her lust and she will do anything to arouse and satisfy you in this Fantasy Sex for Men experience. This Familiar will Haunt your memories for a long time.

Classic
The Bear

The Bear£9.99   £0.00

A classic digitally remastered Directed Erotic Visualisation experience. for gay/bi-curious men. Essemoh is a great bear of a man, strong and overwhelming, yet, sensitive and understanding. Let The Bear lead you through this sensual gay experience. The most listened to gay audio. Highly praised and recommended!

Relax into Passion

Classic
Relax into Passion
  Zoom
Our Price:  £5.99
List Price:  £9.99
Saving Of:  40%

Brand:  eSensual Books

Availability:  

Duration: 14 Minutes

Previously published in Experience the Fantasy.

Re-mastered and available to download in .mp3 format for maximum playability

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

This 14-minute experience sets the scene for what is to come. Truly find yourself relaxing into the passion of the erotic sensations that are being described. The power of Directed Erotic Visualisation(c) is in creating the very real feeling that you are there, having a most intimate and very personal experience.

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation takes you right into the heart of amazingly real feeling erotic fantasy experiences.

This is the first audio in the 'Training' series of experiences that are for beginners and newcomers to the power of Directed Erotic Visualisation

"I didn't expect much when I started listening to this but boy was I wrong. I came multiple times and actually squirted for the first time in my life! I tried it again a little later and it was hard to keep from coming right away - that made it even more intense and I squirted again!! I never want to be without this recording!"

"I never thought anyone could cum without any physical stimulation whatsoever and just listening to this with my eyes closed I had two AMAZING orgasms. The tension between each was almost unbearable. And the voice was so seductive and alluring. Just wow."

You have to experience it to believe it, experience the fantasy...

Narrated by Essemoh

Audio Re-Mastered* and edited for 2014

For Adults Only: Sexually explicit language and audio imagery combined with guided suggestion. 

Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening to this program and for at least half an hour afterwards.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
Classic
Beach Walk

Beach Walk£9.99   £5.99

A stroll beside the sea takes you on a journey to erotic highs. The alfresco lovemaking on a beautiful beach at sunset is everything that you could desire an more in this Impossible Lovers for Women experience a Beach Walk with Essemoh is so much more than a stroll.

Classic
Bedroom Coupling

Bedroom Coupling£9.99   £5.99

Bedroom Coupling is about passionate intimacy in the privacy of your bedroom. Sex just the way you hoped it could be, emotionally fulfilling and wonderfully satisfying. Let Essemoh transport you to the edges of erotic pleasure...and beyond in this Impossible Lovers for Women experience..

Body Work

Body Work£9.99   £5.99

Body Work is a fantasy sexual experience that takes the female listener on a deeply erotic journey to intense satisfaction at the knowing hands of a very experienced masseur. Relax and let Essemoh's very capable hands take you deeper into pleasure and explore your secrets until you reach a climax of release.

Classic
Coupling

Coupling£9.99   £5.99

Coupling puts it all together.

A deeply sensual and erotically charged lovemaking experience that is not to be missed.

The final experience in the training sequence that combines all the lessons you have learned so far to take you even deeper into sensuality and ecstatic pleasure.

Classic
Denial of Orgasm

Denial of Orgasm£9.99   £5.99

Denial of Orgasm
This session uses the technique to take you to the brink of release ... and keep you there, trembling, aching, wanting. When you are finally given permission the result is stunning.

Classic
Impossible Lover

Impossible Lover£9.99   £5.99

Impossible Lover

This intimate and sensual experience has you in the arms of a knowing and attentive lover whose only interest is your pleasure. Sink into this deeply erotic and satisfying experience and find your own release.

The Sensual Hypnosis technique of Directed Erotic Visualisation to take you into the heart of amazing erotic fantasy experiences.

Shower Time

Shower Time£9.99   £5.99

Shower Time is a fantasy Directed Erotic Visualisation(c) sexual experience that takes the female listener on a deeply erotic journey to intense and passionate satisfaction in a close encounter of the very wet kind!

Climb into the shower with your passionate lover and get oh so very wet!

Classic
Triggers

Triggers£9.99   £5.99

This 'Training' session, works well with the Denial of Orgasm and Relax into Passion  DEV(c) experiences.

You are introduced to a number of 'triggers'. These are sequences of words that are shorthand for physical experiences and actions that are described in very erotic detail. These triggers can then be used during other DEV experiences so that you feel everything so much more. The intensity of the experience has to be felt to be believed.