Recently Viewed
Rating:  
Down and Dirty
Monday, 19 June 2017  |  AnonS

TSA's "A Little Lesson" is another wonderful anal sex experience from her. She clearly has talent between the sheets and cheeks. Her voice sounds young and innocent, but her mind is anything but that. What can I say? She's a keeper. She keeps you in her butt...
One last thing, I noticed the audio was slightly below the usual quality from this website. Perhaps, my file was compressed or something like that. It's a shame because this was one my favorites in recent memory.

Rating:  
A sloppy bumper car like ride inside Jezebel
Sunday, 18 June 2017  |  Anon

Jezebel is back! This time around she has perfected the quickie. Basically, it's a no- frills screwing experience and I wouldn't want it any other way. Without a doubt, every month, I look forward to the new products from this site. Your creativity, passion, and generosity are truly unrelenting as a company.
Likewise, Jezebel and the rest of the ladies on this site just make me happy to be a straight man.

Rating:  
Still trembling and sweaty
Sunday, 18 June 2017  |  Wayne

Grace's Groves phenomenal voice has left me a quivering puddle of goo. I've been a listened of her work for a while, and I just had to check her out here. The experience did not disappoint. She lovingly guides through an experience that I know I'll be cumming back to again and again

Captivating Research

NEW
Captivating Research
  Zoom
Our Price:  £5.99

Brand:  Alternatepress Limited

Availability:  

This is a Full Length novel.

Direct download of an epub file

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!

In this exciting sequel to Practical Research, the unlikely trio of Bruna, Callista and their beloved Professor Anbarasan 'Anbu' Dahl, jet off to the exotic UAE.
A simple information gathering assignment for the esteemed ethnographer and his protégée turns deadly when miscommunication, power and greed collide to give the group much more than a sunny holiday abroad.
Arriving in Dubai, the consulate welcomes them with night of celebration at the palace, where they meet the 'bad boy of Oman,' Boulos y'arriba. Bruna and Callista end up left in the care of the power hungry Boulos and a beautiful flight attendant makes life difficult for Anbu ‘when all in a night's work’ involves some intense pleasure and a trip to the local jail. Lives are changed forever and trust soon becomes a wedge between the intimacy Callista and Anbu share.
When Callista is kidnapped, Anbu realises how much she means to him and is willing to do anything to get her back. Like Lawrence of Arabia, he tracks across the desert in search of his love, while Bruna enlists the aid of Callista's best friend Chad and his band of Special Forces angels to rescue her friend.
How will Anbu and Callista find the chance to make things right between them and live happily ever after? Will Anbu find Callista before it’s too late or will Chaddie's Angels swoop in and save the day? Can Callista find a way to use her new found sensuality to keep the wolves at bay or will she become another victim of the greed and lust of her captor? Adventure, intrigue, humour and sizzling sex combine to make this story of love and loss one you won’t want to put down.

Customers who bought this item also bought:

Related Products
NEW
Practical Research

Practical Research£5.99

“Minimum sexual experience required’ - Part of the job description anthropologist Callista Makris accepts as a research assistant to world famous Prof. Anbarasan Dahl. What Callista doesn't know is that she will soon become the object of his study. An unconventional, very sexy romance!

Also Bought
NEW
A Kiss for You, My Darling

A Kiss for You, My Darling£9.99

Every once in a while Jezebel gets in the mood to take it slow, very slow. And when her softer side comes out, she wants you to be pampered and worshiped. After a relaxing hot oil massage, she worships you in your - and her favorite way - with her mouth. In this 36 minute, EXTENDED experience, her signature close takes on a whole new meaning.

NEW
Every Inch of You

Every Inch of You£9.99

Essemoh is always happy to give as good as he gets and in this experience he is taking every single inch of you and looking to give you even more in return. Hot, hungry and full of passion, let the need take you to places you’ve never even dreamed of, pure bliss buried in another. This experience is sure to get your blood boiling on a cold winter’s eve.

Triple XXX
Evil Twins

Evil Twins£12.99

Mistress Jezebel has been waiting a long time for you and she has only one night to do all the deliciously decadent things she has been saving up. She has so many plans of how to use you, she had to bring a friend along! Her beautiful and sensuous play partner, Shay, will be joining in the fun, but be warned, Jezebel has no time for any misbehaving, so be prepared to be kept in line. Involves discipline and spanking.

NEW
Romancing the Virgin

Romancing the Virgin£12.99   £2.47

This exceptional EXTENDED experience is a tender exploration of your first time. Essemoh will guide you gently through your sexual awakening with plenty of orgasms along the way. Just breathe and relax, you have nothing to fear. This introduction to your sexual awakening will leave you wanting more. Over 40 minutes of pure pleasure. 

NEW
Valentine Box

Valentine Box£9.99

A business trip has you alone in a hotel bar on Valentine’s day feeling a little left out of the festivities since your lover is back home. Jezebel pours you a cocktail and like any good bartender, makes enough conversation to delve into your thoughts. She thinks you would like more than a box of chocolates to cheer you and follows you to your room to give you exactly what you need  - the kind of orgasms only another woman can provide!